How to properly care for your vagina..
Ladies, Ladies, Ladies , let me tell you. Odor is not cute. It doesn’t look good and It definitely doesn’t smell good. There’s nothing like a fresh vagina. Personal hygiene is extremely important and as women we really don’t want men having to say we smell, right? Of course not.
So lets go, lets talk about things you should do and shouldn’t do to your vagina:
Should do :
- Bathe 2 – 3 times a day – Check the crevices of your vagina, some women may have a large clitoris while some may have a small one. Large clitoris may demand more work because you have to clean up the different sections ensuring that it is completely clean.
- Shave– It is important that you shave your vagina, sweat may harbor, hence, causing and odor and also having a hairy vagina can also lead to yeast infections. Doctors often recommend that you shave.
- Use unscented panty liner/Sanitary Napkins – Try and stay away from any scented products of this kind. These can cause yeast infection as well.
- Use a soft rag. Preferably white
- Travel pack wipes (unscented) – Have them with you so that you can cleanse yourself while you are out after peeing etc.
- Kegel exercises– Don’t forget to do your Kegel exercises. Keep it right. Keep it tight.
- Eat Pineapples – If you want to have your vagina smelling fruity and tasting sweet; eat pineapples, It gives it a remarkably kind of freshness.
- Eat yogurt– Yogurt is good to reduce vaginal odor. Try to consume unsweetened yogurt daily, if you have a strong vaginal odor it helps to balance the ph in your vagina. If you suffer from a quite strong vaginal smell, dip a tampon into yogurt and delicately place it right into your vaginal area. Leave it in for an hour or two before you take it out and rinse the area.
- Use Apple Cider Vinegar – ACV is good and a cheap and highly effect method of treating, yeast infections, bacterial vaginosis or any other vaginal related health issues. Just put about 2 table spoon in a douche bottle and add some distilled water, insert and squeeze. Do this over a number of 3 days.
- Baking Soda – Baking soda works like a charm too. Don’t be afraid to put a teaspoon of baking soda in a glass of warm water and drink it down, may taste funny but it does the job.
Should not do:
- Don’t use too much soap down there or stop using soap all together.
- Try to avoid using scented panty liners, sanitary napkins.
- Don’t spray anything in your panties, like body mist, perfumes, etc
- Don’t use vaginal douche. It isn’t unhealthy for the vagina, it destroys the good bacteria in the vagina.
- Don’t push rag inside the vagina with the idea that you are cleaning the inside. The vagina cleans it’s self you just need to focus on cleaning the outer.
So ladies, these are simple things you can do to take care of that little pleasure filled mine field. Nothing beats personal hygiene. Make sure you keep that vagina right and tight.
You have one life to live!
Live it well!
One love -Skay 🙂